Wall mounted data loggers are for recording Temperature and Humidity (RH). Normally we can mount on walls in hospitals, clinics, industries etc. There are two different types by way of its data transmission. The first type is for recording the data in itself. The user has to download the data periodically. The second model is with data transmission through the internet or local network. In this case, data transmission is automatic. We explain one example of each of the above types. Different models for various parameters such as Temperature, Relative Humidity (RH) and pressure are available.Wall-mounted USB type data logger.
Wall mounted USB type data logger
This model is entirely standalone, battery operated type. We can simply program the device and mount on the wall. It displays the current readings on the display screen. Also, data recording takes places in its memory. Based on the memory capacity, the data recording can continue for a couple of months. There is a USB port on the back side of the device. The user can download the data periodically eg. once in a month.
One of our most popular models is Model MX-HS-S-16-L. Main features of this device are as below:
- It has a memory capacity of 16000 readings.
- The LCD display shows current readings
- Battery lasts from 6 months to 1 year based on ambient conditions.
- It generates pdf, excel and Text reports automatically.
- There is no monthly or annual charges.
- The software is free for download from our website. There is no limitation on the number of users for the software.
- If you require, we can supply custom models with higher memory capacity.
- There are different models with an external sensor if required.
Wall mounted WiFi type data logger
These models of wall-mounted data loggers transmit the data through WiFi network. The user need not download the data periodically. Also, there are models which can generate alerts if the readings exceed the desired values. It can operate either on battery or an AC supply through an adaptor. In the first case, the user will have to replace the battery periodically. However, in the second case, the user need not worry about the power supply.
We supply one such model is TR72wf WiFi type wall-mounted Temperature and Humidity data logger. Major features are as below.
- It has a battery back-up which will continue to work in case of power failure.
- It can store the data in itself and also transmit the data through WiFi.
- If you do not want to connect any external wire, you can leave it to operate on battery. You will have to replace the battery once in six months. (The life of battery is based on the interval of data transmission)
- There is no monthly or yearly subscription charges.
- The software is free for download. There is no limit on the number of users.
Wall mounted Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Data Logger
These models are capable fo recording Relative Humidity (RH), Temperature and Pressure in a single data logger. These also are wall mounting type data loggers. One such model is TR7Ui data logger. Major features are as below.
- Relative Humidity, Temperature and Barometric pressure in a single device.
- The battery can last up to 10 months based on usage conditions.
- The connection is through USB cable.
- It is possible to measure Barometric Pressure from 750 to 1100 hPa.
- It has an inbuilt memory capacity of 8000 readings.
- It is a small device with dimensions of 55mm (Height) x 78mm (Width) x 18mm (Depth)